Pages

Friday 22 July 2016

SEO is like being Tedax, it can be dangerous

First of all I want to clarify my position on this, SEO can be a terrific complement to our blog but be very careful with it when practicing.
Seo

Why SEO can ruin your blog

Search engine optimization is one of the elements most valued by many people. Many times I see that some bloggers spend a lot of time and resources on what they think is a good positioning strategy through exchanges and buying links in forums and all kinds of practices to get up positions.
 And it is certainly possible to achieve up, but the downside of this is that probably will not be a steady rise over time. " Google hates SEOs " ( a phrase  of Professional in #curso for bloggers ;-)), well maybe this is something radical, but the fact is you do not like to do SEO as it understands that this is an artificial practice accelerate the natural positioning.

For the seeker, this position should be achieved exclusive meter  pages that give the highest possible quality and a very continuously over time, months, years well.

#Example Practical. "One of the bestways to do SEO is not doing "

We all know Ogbongeblog , (so far well). The issue is that there is one thing ogbongeblog  does that catches my attention, and is as follows. The blog Ogbongeblog  is currently a successful blog for several reasons, but I will summarize in two:
  • A very good position in a niche where competition is already very high.
  • A good quality content frequently , so that a large percentage of those people who find it to be well positioned are fidelize fast so attractive content.
In this case, the first point is that it seems more significant for what I tell you below.
 I assumed at first that this blog would have a very good job positioning behind him to back him in his climb to the crest of wave of Google.

My surprise sometimes was always great when I will later learned firsthand that such work positioning as I imagined it did not exist. I was unfortunate to speak with Ogbonge in person before I pull up this post.

 Have seen some professional blogger with which their blog is rank high without any support from any blog. This got me thinking a lot about the importance that sometimes attach to positioning techniques. If Ogbongeblog and some others has a spectacular positions only  on the basis of writing and writing always giving fresh content, SEO ends up coming alone,  people will connect you with time naturally, and these links are the ones you like best to Google (unordered Enlaces, with anchor texts of all kinds ...)

 So my little conclusion is that no need to obsess in a first stage too with SEO (which I used to spend) as long - term if we are very constant in writing will position strong safe and progressive manner (slowly but inevitably ).


 Finally I want to say once again that despite all this I am not against SEO nor much less is more, I think it is necessary and helps in the early months to a blog to gain strength, but should be done with extreme care and mimo.
The way that seems natural in the eyes of our friend Google, but it should not be a reason to lose sleep if anyone really're serious about your blog.

 In upcoming posts we will see that good SEO practices can be useful for our scrapbooks. And you What do you think about the haste with SEO?

No comments:

Post a Comment